Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A break in health stuff.... can only mean one thing!

It's time to talk about weddings! Technically commitment ceremonies! Right after I healed from surgery we jumped right into planning! I am so excited and am having so much fun! So far we have gotten a lot accomplished but it still feels like nothing is done! How does that happen?!?! I found a wonderful place, we have our top three caterers in mind, the invitations are designed and a quality check has been printed, my dress is in my closest (as previously blogged), so is my veil!, the cake has been tasted and decided on, and a few other things have been done too, but we still haven't booked a venue so nothing can really be finalized. It's really fun though and I can not wait! We are so excited to share this day with our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment