Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back to work!

I go back to work on Monday and I can not wait!!! My life is returning to normal more and more everyday. I have been cleared to go to the gym and have worked out a few times. I did a heart stress test the other day and it wasn't great, so I have to work at building it back up. They will do another heart stress test in a few months to see how much progress I have made.
Also, today is exactly one year from my first doctors appointment. I wasn't scared at all, too young for cancer and had a million lumps before, I only went to rule it out, ya know just in case. I had found the lump 3 months earlier and it wasn't going away, if anything it was getting bigger and a little more painful. Needless to say, I failed the doctors self exam and she rushed a mammogram and ultra sound. The mammogram was clean, the ultra sound wasn't. Now a year later and a whole lot of life lived and learned, I am ready to pick up where I left off. Back to work, the gym, school, and maybe even the dating world! How exciting, I can not wait to see what happens!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Who knew work could be so great! Have a great day - I am sure everyone has missed you.

    ReplyDelete