Tuesday, June 14, 2011

so it's been a while.......

I clearly have not written in a long time! I like that because it means I have moved on with my life! YEAH! But lately I have been thinking about the blog and wondering what it's next step should be. I do have a vague idea of what I would like to accomplish with it and you are welcome to read along while I kind of figure it out.

One thing I'd like to do is to give updates on what is happening now. Another is to help me get over the two year hump, I expect there to be another hump at the 5 year mark and possibly the 10 year year, all milestones my doctors talk about.(Anyone else picute a 3 humped camel?)
Lastly, for now anyway, I would like to share my experiences with Avon Breast Cancer Walk coming in September!
So, I guess I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment