Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Surgery in the morning!

I will have my ovaries removed in the morning to slow down the cancer. It is hormone based and so my ovaries have been providing food to the cancer. It took almost two months to get ready for this surgery and I am so excited to finally be getting it done! I think I am least anxious for this surgery too. It's going to be super quick and so routine that it kind of reminds me of my very first surgery when they put my chemo port in. I check in at 8:00 am, I am very excited about that too! I love early surgeries, late afternoon ones are torture!
Since I am having surgery just days before Christmas, I have all of that done too. I am all done with everything and excited for Christmas. In High School I had my wisdom teeth out over Christmas break, it really sucked, but I am hoping this will be better, at least I will be able to eat! Nap, pain pills, eat, repeat..... mmm yeah I think this will be much better.....  SO goodnight and I will update in a few days when I have recovered a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment