Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Learned a new trick, means you get to see pics!

So I have been wanting to post pics of the fluid that was drained my chest, but I didn't want to force people to look at them. I ran across a solution the other day and thought I would try it out. So, if you click to read more, you will see the pictures of all of the fluid rained my lungs. Ready? Here we go! (Click the green read more to, uh read more)

And here are the pics! I hope I didn't ruin anyone's favorite drink. It's darker than I thought it would be. And frotheir too! Personally it reminds me of a growler from Brewbakers, not that the fluid is the color of their beer, but the color of the bottle.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It must have been good to get that off your chest ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I had no idea it was that much at a time. I hope you feel better...

    ReplyDelete