Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I am ding well recovering from surgery, eating lots of cookies! This was the least painful surgery I have ever had and I am very happy with how well I am feeling. I can get up and down on my own, walk around, and feel good enough to go see my family on Christmas! My dad and Tony have been taking really good care of me, helping me do everything and cooking for me, I really like it! Hopefully my doc will give me copies of the pics they showed me while I was still at the hospital, I will post them if he does! They were really neat! One had a clump of fat that I think he should have taken out while he was there but other than that everything looked so neat! And of course I can't be too drama free, one nurse was really concerned about me getting my ovaries out at such a young age and was pushing all kinds of pregnancy options for me, she clearly did not read the chart and while I was getting hooked up to IV's was so not the time to discuss those kinds of options. Then she told me I seemed confused, I guess I was confused but not about my procedure, I was confused at why she was insisting about talking about having kids and kept asking if I was getting my tubes tied! Ugh! Anyway, everything else went really really well! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment