Thursday, December 29, 2011

Feeling Better

*Knocks on Wood*
I am feeling so much better! I have worn jeans for the past three days, not all day-but a few hours each day! My wonderful fiance took me to Chinese food, I went out into the world o exchange some gifts for Tony (my wonderful fiance), and I even went to my future in laws house for lunch. Today is a trip to the library and hopefully a calm afternoon. That was the longest my body had gone not being able to wear jeans! I bet it was the jean withdraw that got me so weak :) And then not being able to drive on top of it! Ugh, I was miserable! My incision is a little sore to touch and my belly has all kinds of gross bruises, but other than that I am back to my normal self! Whatever normal is anymore! Actually I think my current normal is a napping at 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm surrounded by food, reading and hanging out with Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment