Sunday, December 25, 2011

Spoke too soon :(

Yesterday I started to not feel very well. Right before presents I got really weak and instead of laying down I stayed up and opened gifts with my dad and both Tonys. By the time we were done opening I had to lay down and slept for a while. I had a low grade fever off and on. That night we went to Tony's sister's house to have Christmas with his family. I spent most of the time sleeping on the couch in my pj's but I'm glad I went and got to see everyone. On Christmas day we were supposed to have breakfast with my Aunt and Uncle and lunch with another Aunt and Uncle. I decided I would not get out of bed until I felt really good and didn't have a fever. So, I was late to both, but I got to see almost everyone. It turned out to be such a wonderful Christmas! I got a ton of wonderful gifts and got to see so much of my family! My sister and the nieces called on Skype and we opened gifts together! That was probably one of the highlights for me! I am feeling better than I did yesterday, thank goodness. At one point I even called the on call doctor and I'm so glad I didn't have to go in and have him check me out! Hopefully the next few days will continue with this latest trend of feeling better and I will be all better by the end of the week! Just in time for New Year's! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Even with a fever and being so tired I had one of the best Christmas ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment