Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Proud of my white blood cells!

My white blood cells are back! So I yesterday I was able to get more chemo. My dad had eye surgery that morning, he is very happy that he no longer needs glasses!, so Tony got to go with me! I loved introducing him to my Dr and all the nurses. He has been to so many other appointments with me it was nice that he got to see how the chemo works. So far I feel good, the Dr recommended some stuff for my lung pain and that seems to be working well and my sleep seems to be off a little but hopefully I can get that back to normal before this weekend!
So today I got a text to check out this story about a bride that reminded them of me! I thought ok, what could this be! And I loved the story! The story talked about a bride to be shaving her head and while I will have hair for my wedding, my own head shaving seemed to a lot like hers! Lot's of hair styles and then finally gone! But it was a happy experience, just as hers seems to have been! And I agree with the stress! There has been very little wedding stress! I'm just so happy to marry Tony that nothing else really matters! My mom's little "Jokes" have been less than funny to say the least but the typical wedding stuff doesn't seem to be stressing me out. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46724913#.T2Dv0oePW-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment