Thursday, March 29, 2012

Heartburn with no Heart!

I hate heartburn. It should not have the word heart it in, it should be chestburn, or just some other stupid name. I do not 'heart' it at all!
That's all I got. I hate it, it keeps me awake, there is no relief, I hate it. Food doesn't even sound good, only frozen yogurt and I just don't think I can eat only frozen yogurt, I mean I can try, I did work at TCBY in high school and ate a LOT of it then :) I guess I could go back to my high school food ways, but that doesn't sound like I would feel very good..... hmmm..... I guess I'll go eat more tums and try to go to sleep, good night!

But, I am so looking forward to our wedding dinner! mmmmm our food is going to be soooooo good! We picked a wonderful caterer and delicious food! I have been craving it since we taste tested it and now we are only a little over a week away from eating it for real!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment